This method is quick, easy, looks beautiful and does not require any equipment beyond a plastic bag and a pair of scissors.
Choose the style of flower that you want to pipe and cut you plastic bag according to the instructions shown in the video below.
Fill you bag with buttercream ( buttercream recipes here ) and twist the top of the bag closed so that when you squeeze the icing it does not come out of the top of the bag. For roses hold your piping bag over the cupcake while holding the cupcake in your other hand. Squeeze the piping bag while twisting the cupcake around as far as you can in the opposite direction.
Add green buttercream leaves to your cupcakes using the method shown in the first video below. That's it you are done!
this first video shows you daisy, large roses and leaves.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades