Une Deux Senses posts a tutorial on making candied rose petals. Very pretty on top of cupcakes or CAKE!
Step 1 Gather some pretty rose petals.
Step 2 Remove the best petals & lay on parchment lined cookie sheet.
Step 3 Add 1 tsp water to one large egg white and whisk well.
Use a pastry brush to coat the rose petals lightly with the egg wash. Sprinkle with sugar immediately.
Step 4 Lay on parchment paper and let petals dry completely over 24 hours.
The hardened rose petals can be stored and safely used for up to 3 weeks.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades