Star Trek legend William Shatner is apparently a man of many talents. Actor, recording artist, author, and baker!
Cookie Madness posts a recipe of Shatner's beloved cappuccino muffins. Remember, in the words of the Borg, Resistance is Futile! Surrender to the cupcake... yummy.
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg (room temp)
- 1 cup milk (room temp)
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips or equivalent of other chips
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a 12 cup muffin tin with flour-added cooking spray. For bigger muffins, spray 8 of the cups.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, espresso powder, cinnamon and salt.
In a medium bowl, whisk egg lightly. Whisk in milk, melted butter and vanilla extract. Make a well in center of dry ingredients and pour in milk mixture. Stir just until evenly blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
Divide batter among 12 or 8 greased muffin cups. Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until a cake tester inserted in center of muffin comes out clean.
Makes 8-12 muffins.
(Slightly modified version/images via She Runs, She Eats.)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades