Martha Stewart Living Radio recently held a cupcake contest, and unfortunately the winner was NOT these Alexander McQueen cupcakes, by Julia Cunningham, DJ on SiriusXM U.
The cupcakes feature the McQueen claw heels that Lady Gaga might possibly wear to the death (if you possess a heightened imagination, you could take 'to the death' quite literally):
"The crackpot US singer had to be undressed by cabin staff on a flight from London to America after her legs began to swell due to another odd outfit.
Bonkers GaGa had boarded a long-haul flight at Heathrow wearing black and yellow tape and giant blue shoes designed by her pal, the late Alexander McQueen.
Her daft garb was so uncomfortable it brought on the early stages of the potentially deadly deep vein thrombosis.
An airline source said: 'GaGa was a high-risk DVT case so she was advised to change out of her clothes. But the outfit was so cumbersome she needed help changing out of it. She was particularly miffed about ditching her heels. She was wearing them in memory of her friend Alexander.'"
Go Gaga. You're a nut.
To return to the contest, I'm surprised to say this less than exciting entry prevailed as winner:
But I have to say I am charmed by the runner up, Shady the Squirrel:
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades