Gotta be the silliest PR stunt I've heard of in a long time... but, still...DIAMOND(!) sprinkles.
ROX (Scottish diamond and jewelry chain) have paired with Cupcake Glasgow to create the world's most expensive cupcake, sprinkled with 100,000 British pounds worth of sparkling diamonds.
Via Oddity Central,
"Creating the world's most expensive cupcake was the best way to market 'Glam in the City', Scotland's largest consumer show, which will take place between 18 – 20 June, 2010. If you're interested, the outrageously expensive cupcake can be ordered at the ROX store, in Glasgow."
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades