Skoda has created an amazing car constructed with CAKE! for their latest advertisement.
Via Car Pages,
"Once filming was finished we had planned to cut the cake car up and distribute it to local charities, schools and hospitals. Unfortunately, however, as the car had been under hot studio lights for several days, it would have posed a health and safety risk if eaten.
We did preserve some parts though, such as the marzipan wing-mirrors and chocolate speedometer. The rest of the car was composted and will be used by residents of Clapton, East London, to fertilise their gardens and allotments."
AND...here's the HowTo... well, sorta. The starting point, at least.
According to the the UK's Car Pages, to build a cake Fabia you will need:
- 10kg white chocolate chunks
- 20kg raisins
- 3kg orange peel strips
- 25kg dried apricot
- 12.5kg raspberry jam
- 5kg cocoa powder
- 100kg wheat flour
- 180 fresh eggs
- 100kg caster sugar
- 90kg brown sugar paste
- 50kg icing sugar
- 40kg black sugar paste
- 20kg glacier cherries
- 50kg white sugar paste
- 30kg brown almonds
- 42kg chocolate fudge
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades